Standard Terms and Conditions/Compulsory legal informations
of the Adilakshmi GmbH for Online-Shop trading
§ 1 Scope and offerer identification
(1) These Standard terms and conditions ("STC") shall exclusively apply for the use of our Online-Shop under www.shop.mothermeera.com ("Online-Shop") and for the conclusion of contracts in the Online-Shop.
(2) Offerer and your contracting Partner is:
Adilakshmi Handels- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Registered at: Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Limburg an der Lahn HRB2760
Managing Director: Meeramma Reddy
Address: Oberdorf 4a, D-65599 Dornburg, Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0) 6436 285 997
Fax: +49 (0) 6436 288 718
VAT-ID: DE 196696955
§ 2 Orders, conclusion of contract, language and text of the contract
(1) By presenting the products in our Online-Shop we do not make a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract. You may deposit these products in the basket and purchase them by following the instructions. By ticking the button "Buy now" you place a legally binding order concerning the products in the basket (your "declaration for purchase").
(2) For corrections of your data, please use the web-browser and return to the respective webpage before ticking the button "Buy now". If you ticked the button "Buy now" a correction is no longer possible as your "declaration for purchase" is binding.
(3) If Online-Shop accepts your order we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation via email ("order confirmation").
(4)The text of the contract (order specifications and STC) will be stored in our Online-Shop. You may retrieve these STC any time in the Online-Shop, print them via your internet browser or store them on your PC. Registered customers can review their order specifications in the Online-Shop by using the "customer-log-in" and ticking "my account".
§ 3 Prices and payment
(1) The indicated prices are final and include German VAT
(2) You may pay via Paypal or Sofort banking transaction (in Europe).
(3) The invoice amount falls due immediately with With receipt oder with/by receiving? receipt of the confirmation of your order. If you pay via credit card or Sofort banking transaction your Bank account will be charged on the due date.
(4) In case that you decided using your compulsory right as consumer to withdraw the contract (according to § 7 of these STC), it is agreed that you may return the product to Online-Shop and bear the corresponding transportation costs, if the delivered product corresponds to the product you have ordered and if the price of the returned product does not exceed 40 Euro; if exceeding and -at the time of your withdrawal- you still did not render an agreed partial payment or payment in full, you don´t have to bear these costs.
§ 4 Your contribution for the performance of the contract
To enable us duly performance of the contract you have to take care that the notified personal data on placing the order (name, surname, invoice- and delivery address, banking account, actual email-account), which we require to inform you in accordance with the legal provisions, handling of your payment, and delivery of the ordered products.
§ 5 Delivery / Impairment of performance
(1) Online-Shop will supply the ordered product(s) as soon as your payment according to our invoice is verified
(2) If disturbances in the ordinary course of our business (which are beyond our control or not caused by our negligence or default or the impredictable), prevent us from delivering the ordered products upon verification of the payment, delivery is extended according to the period of this interference. If such interference does not enable us to deliver the ordered product(s) within one month after your payment or payment confirmation, you are entitled to revoke the contract. Other rights of withdrawal you are entitled to within this one month period
§ 6 Claim of defect and liability
(1) Please notify immediately after download/delivery evident material defects. Failure of notification of such damages has no consequences for your compulsory rights, unless your order is for both parties a commercial transaction and you have to comply accordingly with the requirement to make a complaint in respect of a defect immediately on receipt of the product(s).
(2) If a product is defective at the moment of download/delivery you are entitled to demand replace of the ordered product(s) or to revoke the contract or to reduction of the purchase price and additionally to compensation for loss suffered.
(3) We are liable without limitation according the legal provisions for willfully or by negligence caused personal injury.
(4) We are liable for material damage and loss of property if caused willfully or by gross negligence.
(5) We are also liable for material damage and loss of property caused by ordinary negligence, if we breach a substantial contractual obligation, that is to say an obligation which is crucial to fulfill the contract in accordance with the regulations and on which compliance you could rely on, but limited to the amount payable by you to ONLINE-SHOP in respect of the product(s) and/or services
(6) The above mentioned limitations of liability shall apply, if a delivery is impossible by coincidence at the time when we are in default or claim for other rights, especially of delictual nature or compensatory payments for wasted expenditure instead of accomplishment of the contract (ordered products). The limitations of liability shall not apply if we expressly declared an acceptance of guarantee or ale liable according to the German Law of Product Liability (Produkthaftungsgesetz).
(7) Apart from that ONLINE-SHOP’S liability is excluded.
(8) All provisions mentioned in respect of liability shall aplly witout any limitation for ONLINE-SHOP s employees, workers, representatives or vicarious agents.
§ 7 Copyright
All content included in or made available through the Online-Shop, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Adilakshmi GmbH.
§ 8 Content and Your Conduct
“Content” means any information that may be generated or encountered through use of the Online-shop, such as data files, written text, music, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, videos and any other similar materials.
Use of Content Upon your download of Content from the Online Shop and payment of any applicable fees (including applicable taxes), the Online Shop grants you a non-exclusive right to view, use, and display such Content an unlimited number of times,
Limitations. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or otherwise assign any rights to the Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove or modify any proprietary notices or labels on the Content. In addition, you may not bypass, modify, defeat, or circumvent security features that protect the Content.
§ 9 Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Standard Terms and Conditions as well as orders in our Online Shop are governed by and construed in accordance with German Law and each party agrees to submit the jurisdiction of the court of Limburg, Germany. The choice of law shall only apply for consumers as far as they do not loose protection of compulsory covenants of the state, in which they have their usual place of residence. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is hereby explicitly excluded.
Adilakshmi Handels- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH